- Welcome to Moosync
- 3rd party integrations
- Building from source
Welcome to the Moosync Wiki
Moosync is an Electron based simple music player with a primary goal to provide a clean and easy interface. Through Moosync you can easily listen to music from your desktop, YouTube or Spotify.
- Play audio files on your desktop.
- Seamlessly integrate your Spotify and Youtube playlists.
- Add Spotify and Youtube tracks and playlists by URLs.
- Play songs directly from youtube using youtube embed
- Scrobble your tracks on LastFM.
- Get music recommendations directly from Spotify, Youtube and LastFM
- Mix and match songs from different providers in a single playlist
- Easy to use interface
- Customizable theme engine
- Develop own apps on top of Moosync Extension API
- Available on Windows and Linux
Download latest release
The latest release can be found under Releases section
libvips-cpp.so.42 missing - Sharp, a module required for Moosync to work requires libvips-cpp.so. If this library is missing for you, it will need to be installed manually.
Vips can be installed from official repo using
yay -S libvips
On Ubuntu and Debian, libvips can be installed using
apt-get install libvips-dev
On fedora, libvips can be installed using dnf
dnf install vips
If none of the above methods apply to you, you may try to find libvips for your distro. Or you may build it from source by following this guide